SM Investment Corporation PSE Listed Subsidiaries
July 14, 2011 Leave a comment
SM Investment Corporation
SM Investment Corporation is the holding company of the SM group of companies. It is engaged in different businesses through its subsidiaries business from shopping mall development, retail merchandising, financial services, real estate development and tourism, and hotels and conventions.
SM Investment is now making its presence felt on the Mining sector. Few weeks ago it acquires almost 17% of Atlas Mining Company (AT) shares, giving them 2 board seats on the mining company.
Below are the SM Investment Corporation PSE Listed subsidiaries with their Market Capitalization.
1. Ticker : SMPH (SM Prime Holdings Inc.) – 165Billion php
- Mall Developer. (SM Department Store, SM Supermarket, Hypermart, Watsons etc.)
2. Ticker : BDO (Banco de Oro Unibank) – 153Billion php
- Universal bank.
3. Ticker : SMDC (SM Development Corporation) – 66Billion php
- Property development, whose primary objective is to pursue opportunities in the real estate industry.
4. Ticker : BEL (Belle Corporation) – 48Billion php
- High end property developer.
5. Ticker : CHIB (China Banking Corporation) – 45Billion php
- Main businesses include corporate and SME lending, retail loans including mortgage and auto loans, treasury and foreign exchange trading, trust and investment management, wealth management, cash management, insurance products through wholly-owned subsidiary China Bank Insurance Brokers, Inc. (CIB) & Manulife China Bank Life Assurance Corp.
6. Ticker : HP (Highlands Prime, Inc.) – 5Billion php
- Property development company focusing primarily on the high-end of the leisure property market.
Just like what SM said on their commercial “We’ve got it all for you”. Anyway, looks like they really got it all.
Source : PSE